We now see a strong demand for our services, especially in qualified assignments that require experience and extensive or specific knowledge. We therefore need to strengthen our team with more IT talent to meet the demand of our customers and partners.
Architectural work according to frameworks such as TOGAF and SAFe.
- Production of documents such as ADD, Target images, strategies, security analyzes, etc.
- Knowledge and certifications in: Scrum, SAFe, PM3, Lean, ITIL, Agile, TOGAF.
- Certification / training in Information Security
- Experience from EA tools such as iServer, Sparx, HoriZZon or similar.
- Experience from procurement work and production of requirements
- Experience of self-developed systems and some programming language ex. Java, C ++
- Participated in projects that affect the areas: Industry 4.0, Digitization in Health and
Healthcare, 5G, IoT.
As several of our customers have English as their group language, good knowledge of English in both speech and writing is required. We take it for granted that you speak fluent Swedish, and knowledge of additional languages is of course an advantage. Driving license is a requirement.
Since Swadara is a small company there are great possibilities to influence the future development of, both your and the company’s. The decision paths are short and we have a great room for new ideas. We are a cheerful team enjoying good times together, both at work and after.